As we age, our skin loses both collagen and elasticity, leading to what is commonly referred to as skin laxity, or “sag.” Traditionally, the only means of treating age-related laxity was surgical intervention, but today there are a number of effective non-invasive treatments that can help return skin to a firmer, tighter, and more youthful state. Skin Tightening downtown los angeles
Who Is A Good Candidate For Non-Surgical Skin Tightening?
You are likely a good candidate for skin tightening if:
- You have mild-to-moderate loose skin on your face, neck, upper arms, abdomen, or other areas of the body.
- Are between the ages of 30 and 65.
- You would like to see improvement in the area(s) of concern, but do not feel ready for more invasive-surgical options.
- You are looking for a less significant cost investment as compared to invasive surgery.
- You have residual skin laxity from a prior surgery.
What Are My Skin Tightening Options?
We offer several highly effective non-surgical skin tightening options in order to best accommodate each client’s needs and lifestyle. The most popular treatments we offer are:
We strongly encourage all clients to schedule an in-person consultation with one of our experienced providers in order to d determine which option is best for you. You can contact us here for an appointment.
Pricing For Non-Surgical Skin Tightening In Los Angeles
The majority of non-surgical skin tightening in Los Angeles will cost an average of $2500-$4,000, depending on the number of areas treated and the modality needed to achieve your desired results. Non-surgical routes are significantly less expensive than invasive surgeries, which are priced upwards of $9,000 when done by a reputable provider.
In order to help accommodate as many patients as possible, MedBeautyLA offers several easy payment installment options should you prefer to pay for treatment over time. skin tightening downtown los angeles